Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Posts

For those of you wondering where the daily B-Sides email is at, well, I don't know.
I think the problem is that I haven't been able to keep up daily, so I will post a bunch of images at once. This overloads feedburner who is kind enough to send the emails out for me. So this means, I need to quit sending out 10 images or so at a time and stick with my once or twice daily. It also means if you want to see what I have been posting you should start at the bottom of the B-Sides and work your way up.

Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Some people should spend more time uploading pictures and less time strumming the ukulele. Not that I'm judging.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Welcome to the Bottom

Welcome. You have made it all the way through the B-Side images. If you haven't already, you turn this site over and see the other side.